[mythtv] MythMkMovie Testers Needed

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 25 06:59:54 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 08:59:22AM +0200, Ramon Roca wrote:
> Are you talking about the perl stuff that I've seen or a new complete
> mythtv-integradted plugin?
>
> You can send me the tarball. Not sure how many testing I'll do, I'm also
> busy in many other things, but I'll give it a chance if I can.

To some degree, I wish it was a fully integrated plugin. However, that
work is best left to someone else. It's the perl script I've been
developing. I think this script would make an excellent template for
somebody to use to create a real plugin, but it's still just a perl
script.

Sorry, should hasve mentioned that earlier. Anyway, I'll send you the
tarball in an off-list posting.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My Jabber ID: pedersen at jabber.org.uk
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net
My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: E8F0 920F EB2F 7FDE DF4E  23CC 2CEB 8E6F 6CB0 A96C