[mythtv] Unable to delete recording that is currently in progress

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Mon Jun 23 20:56:41 EDT 2003

I'm using CVS from yesterday, and I've run across a problem with
deleting a program that is currently in progress.  The show is Dexter's
Laboratory, and MythTV also has problems realizing that it has already
recorded episodes for Dexter (I guess because it never has a
description, just a title and subtitle?).  I think the issue is probably
related.  Anyway, I'll go to Delete Recordings and delete the show, and
go to Watch TV and it says something is being recorded.  I go back to
Delete Recordings, and sure enough, it's recording it again, with 0
megabytes recorded, so it's definitely deleting it and then deciding it
needs to record it.

Mike