[mythtv] Audio buffer overflow...

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Sun Jun 22 12:35:29 EDT 2003

I've been noticing the Audio Buffer overflow errors a lot lately as
well.

Changing from None to RecordingOnly
2003-06-20 18:06:36 adding: mythtv.snappymail.ca as a player 1
2003-06-20 18:56:05 adding: mythtv.snappymail.ca as a player 0
audio volume set to '32768'
strange error flushing buffer ...
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran oaudio behind
ut of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of audio behind
audio behind
free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUaudio behind
audio behind
DIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran oaudio behind
audio behind
audio behind
ut of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of freeaudio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
audio behind
 AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
audio volume set to '32768'
strange error flushing buffer ...
75013
audio behind 1075014 1075053
audio behind 1075065 1075101

I'm not sure exactly what triggers it, but it seems to happen more often
when I'm running the Folding at Home client (pri: 19) on my MythTV box. It
seems to run all day without any problems then usually happens at night,
which admittedly sounds really weird.

I use a SBLive as my primary card and a onboard VT8233 AC97 Audio
Controller for my second tuner.

Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>