[mythtv] mythmusic and mp3 encoder?

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Fri Jun 20 12:57:53 EDT 2003

If you have a unit that is OpenZaurus compatible (e.g. Sharp Zaurus
SL-5000D/5500/5600 and some iPaqs), then ogg is no problem.

I believe there are also 'real' ogg players out there, but how many old
units can be modified to support it I have no idea...

/Martin.

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>