[mythtv] MythMkMovie 0.9.1

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Jun 16 19:50:35 EDT 2003

Is it normal for mythmkmovie to eat memory like crayzy?
When I trie to convert a file it runs "mplayer -identify" and that process
eats memory, currently it uses about 1.2Gb of memory so my computer swaps
like crazy.

And I also noticed that it always complains about mythframes, so I had to
comment the die line,  after that it printed the frame count correctly.

www.keyserver.net
My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: E8F0 920F EB2F 7FDE DF4E  23CC 2CEB 8E6F 6CB0 A96C
GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/