[mythtv] mythmkmovie 0.9

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:50:49 EDT 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:07:46 -0400, "bdillahu-at-peachbush.com
|mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <3zivhgcha60t at sneakemail.com> said:
> > mythtranscode is a command-line app which is a frontend for ReencodeFile.
>
> As a note that I had to figure out the hard way :-)
>
> If you call mythtranscoder, it apparently requires the "date" field(s) to
> have the values seperated by ':', so it looks something like:
>
> 2003:05:00:xx:xx:xx
>
> I was leaving out the ":" and getting some really weird interpretations.

Yes this changed recently.  Actually the format is Qt::ISODate, and is:
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS

in your case:
2003-05-00Txx:xx:xx

Your method will work, becaus ethe ISODate handler is sloppy, but the
above is the correct format to use.

Anyhow, I don't expect it to chnage again.

.Geoff
--
  Geoffrey Hausheer
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX