[mythtv] segfault in mythmusic

Mark Jacob mjacob1 at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 21:25:05 EDT 2003

I just  recompiled everything from scratch after checking the
settings.pro files for mythtv and mythmusic. I ran through the steps I
described in my previous posting and still got the segfault. For grins,
I restarted mythmusic and chose "Select Music" from the mythmusic
frontend. I chose a few albums, hit esc and then chose play music. Works
like a charm now.  The segfault that I'm encountering is because I still
have an empty playlist after returning from the "Edit Playlist" screen.
I'll look into the code, and try and submit a patch.

Mark