JavaScript (was: [mythtv] mythweb screenshot)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 11 20:51:51 EDT 2003

> (Lesson: JS is really dangerous, disable it, if possible, and be sure to
> stay current with browser releases and other network apps for that matter.)

hmm, weird.  guess I stopped bothering to look.

> That's the best attitude IMHO. As long as it works fine without JS, JS
> is only adding useful features which are not possible without JS, I have
> no problem with that.

yup.  I'd never require it by default (I'm an ecommerce developer, and
need to make sure that what I code will work for ANY customer), but it's
fun to play with.

would be nice to auto-detect javascript for some stuff, though..  if no
javascript, I could cut out a lot of hidden css <div>'s and save on page

-Chris