[mythtv] mythweb screenshot

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 11 19:36:14 EDT 2003

> Note that a number of people don't have JS enabled for security reasons.
> JS is responsible for 90% of the web browser exploits. It's evil (TM).

javascript or java?  I haven't heard of many javascript exploits in a
long time.  worst time I've had with it is that it breaks web pages.

But I do agree.  Nothing in mythweb should/will depend on javascript -
at least nothing in its default theme.  however, I have already
integrated quite a bit of javascript as value-added stuff (eg. mouse
over a program in the program list, and get details about it).

As for a status update, I've declared the program list to be essentially
done (still needs some work with the color stuff, but that's easy and
not required for function), and moved onto the program details section.

-Chris