[mythtv] Re: mythweb screenshot

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jun 9 19:33:58 EDT 2003

> Are we looking at an officially sanctioned code change?  Changes that
> are going to end up in the current mythweb cvs.  If so, I'll wait until
> then and re-aquaint myself with the code and start to help out.

I'm not sure about the status of that.  I wanted to rewrite it because
there were all kinds of glitches, and since I want to help out, this is
the best way I can (I write php for a living lately).  Thor's busy
working on the MythMusic gui, so he told me to do what I could, since he
was going to rewrite it for themability at some point, anyway.

-Chris