[mythtv] Unsupress recording Errors

jasonmiller at micron.com jasonmiller at micron.com
Thu Jun 5 10:59:40 EDT 2003

Seems that, at least for me, unsupressing a recording isn't working.  All
the arguments to the DELETE are shifted by one.  I made a quick pass though
the code and there isn't anything brutally obvious wrong.  Did I miss a
database update somewhere?

Errors from Mythbackend...

QString::arg(): Argument missing: DELETE FROM oldrecorded WHERE title = '1230' AND subtitle = 'Seinfeld' AND description = 'The Face Painter', Elaine\'s boyfriend\'s behavior at a hockey game appalls her and Jerry.
DB Error (forgetHistory):
Query was:
DELETE FROM oldrecorded WHERE title = '1230' AND subtitle = 'Seinfeld' AND description = 'The Face Painter' Elaine\'s boyfriend\'s behavior at a hockey game appalls her and Jerry.
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'Elaine\'s boyfriend\'s behavior at a hockey game appalls her and Jerry.' at line 1

QString::arg(): Argument missing: DELETE FROM oldrecorded WHERE title = '1236'
AND subtitle = 'Buzz Lightyear of Star Command' AND description = 'Lone Wolf',
Buzz presents evidence that helps Team Lightyear make the charges stick.
DB Error (forgetHistory):
Query was:
DELETE FROM oldrecorded WHERE title = '1236' AND subtitle = 'Buzz Lightyear of
Star Command' AND description = 'Lone Wolf' Buzz presents evidence that helps
Team Lightyear make the charges stick.
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'Buzz presents evidence that helps
Team Lightyear make the charges stick.' at line 1