[mythtv] Removing scheduled recordings

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 16:18:07 EDT 2003

Cool.

> One thing that may have to be worked around with your current patch is
> that the field in the program table would get reset when mythfilldatabase
> runs and reloads tomorrow's data into the table.  I think you'd lose your
> program.overridesuppression value.  I think someone mentioned this on
> the mailing list or the channel the other day.

Hmmm... well, that sucks!  I'll have to scratch my head for a while about
that one... I wonder if the solution would be to add an 'oldrecordedignore'
table, and add entries in there to filter out entries in the oldrecorded
table?  Just thinking out loud...

BTW, did anyone on the IRC channel manage to come up with an explanation as
to why the 'force suppress' behavior seems to work, even though, as you
pointed out, the oldrecorded.starttime would be NULL?

-JAC