[mythtv] redord.profile

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jul 31 09:30:13 EDT 2003

> never knew they actually worked.  :)
>
> so basically, it's a field for joining to recordingprofiles.id?  slick.
> I'll have to add that into mythweb.

Yeah, you can assign them to recordings using either the current mythweb
or the Advanced Recording Options screen (hit 'I' again when on the
regular recording screen or turn the advanced screen on in setup).

The ratings code is a new form of conflict resolution.  In my case,
Monster Garage has a 7 but Trading Spaces has a 4, so if I've only
got one tuner available and those shows happen to come on at the same
time, Monster Garage will win.  You can play around with it in mythfrontend
to get a better understanding.  You can have per-channel, per-recording-type,
and per-show ratings and they all get added up to determine the rating
of a particular episode.

--

Chris