[mythtv] new mythweb

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Jul 30 21:34:42 EDT 2003

ons, 2003-07-30 kl. 11:56 skrev mojo:
[archived video]
> this whole thing really irks me there must be lots of people on this
> list making decent cross-platform (i.e. Windows compatible) .avi's for
> easy archiving purposes... i am actually getting them very close to
> perfect but i have to keep the framerate so high to avoid skips that the
> files are huge and my poor little 20GB fills up in no time.
I have discovered that BSPlayer (mentioned in a comment on Slashdot a
while ago) seems to play pretty much all that MPlayer does in Linux
(except .nuv) and it works fine with the avi's I make where I simply
-ovc copy -oac copy it. To be, that's good enough of a solution (and it
works way better than WMP anyway...)

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>