[mythtv] Can't delete with CVS

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 13:20:55 EDT 2003

Yeah, I figured as much, but I'm looking to switch to DDR anyway to get a
general performance boost.  Someone else with a similarly-spec'ed system as
mine but with DDR reported a better ability to handle slightly better
encoding parameters.  I'm hoping it'll give me just enough extra 'oompf' to
do MPEG-4 encoding.  I *can* do it now, but a decent resolution is a tiny
bit of a stretch -- not much, but enough so that I switched to RTjpeg.  I'd
really like to conserve disk space, though, so I figured I'd give it a try.

-JAC