[mythtv] MythVideo - multiple parts to a movie

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Jul 25 12:34:49 EDT 2003

Then it would be the responsibility of the parent to link to the child,
instead of the child to the parent.  I've always done things that way.
But if someone has a good argument either way, I'm willing to go that
way.  By good argument, I mean something more than "You should do it
this way because I do it way".

The sql is easy either way:

select * from blah where parentID = someNumber;
vs.
select * from blah where childID = someOtherNumber;

-dan