[mythtv] new mythweb

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jul 25 15:22:07 EDT 2003

I agree that it doesn't look to pretty for long names with spaces in
them because they can wrap.
That's why I changed the first table cell to use 99% of the space and
the second (for the channel icon) to 1%.
That way the browser will prefer to keep the text as long as possible.
Works even better if, like me, you don't even have channel icons (not
that I wouldn't want icons but I just don't know how to get them and I'm
not going to make them myself ;-).

> > There is one other thing I noticed: mythweb doesn't seem to
> adhere to
> > the date/time format settings as configured in the myth frontend.
>
> there's a configuration option for this for the frontend?   Anyway,
> eventually, there will be a "my prefs" section in mythweb
> that will give
> you control over all that kind of stuff.  For the moment, it's
> hard-coded into conf.php

Hmmm, why would I want different ways of displaying the dates in myth?
Seems to me that if there is a generic option in myth you should adhere
to it and not use your own settings without a good reason. Anyway the
settings don't work for all dates, it didn't seem to affect the date
that appears in the top bar on the right of the page for example.

http://forevermore.net/mythweb.php