[mythtv] new mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 23 00:31:10 EDT 2003

ok, I finally built some nice cvs rpm's, and have upgraded my mythweb to
work with cvs.

I've also enabled gzip encoding stuff (I decided to go with .htaccess
control, rather than output buffering as was suggested to me, since
that's what the php authors recommend, and it allows for non-buffered
output), and fixed a couple of sort-related bugs.

I'm currently playing around with content in the scheduled-recordings
section, so it may look at little funny.  (anyone mind enlightening me
about the ranking and record-type changes that went in since .10?  I
missed out on most of that conversation)

-Chris

http://forevermore.net/mythweb.tar.bz2