[mythtv] MythTV Recording System Future

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Jul 23 07:57:51 EDT 2003

Well, with a patch someone mentioned for AleVT, I now have working
Teletext on my system, so while I'm no C/C++ programmer I just might see
if I can understand enough to at least get subtitles on BBC Prime.

When teletext is working we do need a field for storing subtitle pages
per channel. The Channel table seems like a good place :)

/Martin.