[mythtv] PATCH - mythweb: correct recording type display

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 18:03:59 EDT 2003

This patch corrects a problem where the 'Scheduled Recordings' screen was
showing a channel for recordings of type 'record anytime, anywhere'.  Might
also fix deleting scheduled recordings of that type in mythweb; I didn't test
that.  Also corrects a problem where it would report "using [blank]" if no
profile was specified in the recording setup.  I realize mythweb is being/has
been completely rewritten, but this was annoying me. :-)

-JAC