[mythtv] MythTV Recording System Future

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Jul 22 10:59:00 EDT 2003

Didn't have a lot of time yesterday to look at the code (somebody
dropped off a baby to care of), but one thing that I did see was a
reference to BTTV and suddenly I got this sinking feeling: I've got a
PVR-250, do those cards even support teletext??

If so, great! If not, well, sorry I got your hopes up, Isaac :-/

Let me know.

 -Tako