[mythtv] new mythweb

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 21:46:50 EDT 2003

> ok, it's ready for cvs...
>
> Still missing a few things - movie section, color changes, recording png
> preview, but it's usable now, and has all of the basic functionality
> that "needs" to be in it.
>
> Anyway, for those who are impatient:
>
> http://forevermore.net/mythweb.tar.bz2
>
> -Chris

Chris, I've tied a few versions in the past few weeks and they all come up
with the same error on both scheduled and recording programs. The error is
in the error handling, so doesn't help much: Missing function
wddx_serialize_value, which sure enough doesn't seem to exist.
So I commented out this line to find the problem, which gave me the
following:
Fatal Error at mythweb/includes/programs.php, line 122:
SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ',) AND
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.starttime) = '1058742000' GROUP BY program.chanid,'
at line 1

OK, so I found the query that was being built and echo'd it to the screen,
as you can see it appears to be missing some chanid's (or extra comma's!) ?
If u want me to add debugging lines anywhere it's no problem, and I'll have
a play at my end and see what I can find, but to be honest I'm a bit lost
with the new mythweb.

SELECT program.*, SUM(record.type = 4 AND program.title = record.title) > 0
AS record_always, SUM(record.type = 3 AND program.title = record.title AND
record.chanid = program.chanid) > 0 AS record_channel, SUM(record.type = 2
AND program.title = record.title AND record.chanid = program.chanid AND
record.starttime = SEC_TO_TIME(TIME_TO_SEC(program.starttime)) AND
record.endtime = SEC_TO_TIME(TIME_TO_SEC(program.endtime))) > 0 AS
record_timeslot, SUM(record.type = 1 AND program.title = record.title AND
record.chanid = program.chanid AND record.starttime =
SEC_TO_TIME(TIME_TO_SEC(program.starttime)) AND record.startdate =
FROM_DAYS(TO_DAYS(program.starttime))) > 0 AS record_once,
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.starttime) AS starttime_unix,
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.endtime) AS endtime_unix, CONCAT(repeat('♦',
program.stars * '4'), IF((program.stars * '4' * 10) % 10, '½', '')) AS
starstring, IFNULL(programrating.system, '') AS rater,
IFNULL(programrating.rating, '') AS rating FROM program LEFT JOIN
programrating USING (chanid, starttime), record WHERE program.chanid IN
(1016,,,) AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.starttime) = '1058742000' GROUP BY
program.chanid, program.starttime ORDER BY program.starttime

I haven't seen anyone else mention this on the list, so it may well be my DB
isn't quite standard and mythweb is assuming something mythtv doesn't, cos
everything else is fine, including the old mythweb etc.

cheers
Mark.