[mythtv] DVB Channel Change Patch..

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Jul 18 21:17:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

just wanted to give those interrested in it, a chance to play with it.

-- WARNING WARNING -- BUGS ARE INCLUDED -- WARNING WARNING --

OSD is corrupted on channel change (OK when back to orig. res.).

Does not work with deinterlacer turned on.
    (Crash in linearblend | Tripple image(kinda cool) )

I can drive to the local cafe shop, by a cup, drink it, drive back,
and the channel has not changed yet (Well, it's not actually that bad;).

Currently rebuilds on every channel change, nearly all of my channel
changes are to a channel with different resolution..this occurs when
comming out of Pause.

I have an occational crash, which occurs in select in libc from
    * * XSync... (Might be my video drivers..? I Dunno YET)

AvFormatDecoder detects the stream wrong sometimes
(threading issue?, backend gets it!), like this:
    Got new video parameters, width=0, height=0, fps=0, aspect=1077477376
    Input #0, mpeg, from 'rbuf://127.0.0.1:6543/media/rec/ringbuf1.nuv':
      Stream #0.0: Video: mpegvideo, 800 kb/s
    void NuppelVideoPlayer::UnpauseVideo()
    Segmentation fault
(Am I stressing something here?, tried doubling testbuf, no better..)

.....might have forgotten something....didn't take notes....

-- WARNING WARNING -- BUGS ARE INCLUDED -- WARNING WARNING --

Cheers && Have a nice weekend,
Kenneth

Myth - Making Home Entertainment Rock!