[mythtv] Problems with fast-forwarding

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Jul 18 13:49:33 EDT 2003

If the bad recordings that you have are just missing the seektable then
you can run mythcommflag on them and it will write a seektable to the
database after it's finished.  mythcommflag detects whether a seektable
exists and if not it tells the decoder to save a copy of the seektable
that was generated during commercial flagging.

--

Chris