[mythtv] Re: Backend segfault backtrace, ??ERY_RECORDER

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Thu Jul 17 20:19:57 EDT 2003

Stefan, were you able to narrow down the problem?

I have not yet added any extra debugging commands to the program, I was
thinking that ignoring invalid commands would be a simpler fix?    I'm
no programmer, not sure if this is even the real problem.

If you dont mind, if you could share the extra debugging lines you've
added, i will add to mine to see if we can narrow down the problem.

L8r mega