[mythtv] Question about finding to-be-recorded programs

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:44:35 EDT 2003

I'm looking at making the program-listing and mythweb be able to get the
'real' list of to-be recorded programs, and ran into someting a bit
confusing.
In mythbackend appears to determine all the programs it should record
from ScheduledRecording::findAllProgramsToRecord.  From my reading of the
mySQL query therein, it looks like we always check whether a program has
been recorded before, regardless of the recordingtype.  I would expect
that for a single-recording (where the user specified an exact
date/time/channel to record), that we'd ignore whether the program has
been previously recorded or not, but it appears this is not the case.  Am
I missing something, is this intentional, or is it just an oversight?

Thanks,
.Geoff
--
  Geoffrey Hausheer