[mythtv] mythvideo patch for %20 in filenames

Scott Beck sbeck at gossamer-threads.com
Thu Jul 10 00:23:56 EDT 2003

I guess I should test more before I submit things :( The same problems
with the queries were also in executing the player command. This patch
also increases the timeout for fetching a URL, which I had problems with
if the query was too long.

--
Scott Beck <sbeck at gossamer-threads.com>
Gossamer Threads