[mythtv] SasQuatch and SasQuatchOSD updated with Tareks latest versions.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sat Jul 5 22:31:01 EDT 2003

I have made new versions synced with the latest versions of SasQuatch
and SasQuatchOSD that Tarek had available and have tried to include as
much localization as possible in the process.

Tarek is quite the artist, I must say. Things look really spiffy now.
I have modified some font sizes and certain placements and made sure
ranking is implemented. It seems to work quite well.

The new versions are:

http://www.martinm-76.dk/mythtv/SasQuatch-MM.tgz
http://www.martinm-76.dk/mythtv/SasQuatchOSD-MM.tgz

Trust me, you want these ;)

Hopefully Tarek can reintegrate them when he's back.

/Martin.