[mythtv] small amount of danish updates and an observation.

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Wed Jul 2 21:48:53 EDT 2003

As soon as they work and they are maintained, I think that work be nice to
have in the site no?
Personally I found SasQuatch and Funhouse very nice. Maybe harder to
maintain if they have changed also the ui modules because of the amount of
changes going on ...
BTW, I'm afraid for the people who are downlading my Photo-Theme  from the
site, as I said in a prior post, is broken with current version. The updated
version is here:
http://www.elserrat.com/MythTV/Photo-Theme/index.html

Who can update the theme there?