[mythtv] For the release of 0.11

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Wed Jul 2 09:32:33 EDT 2003

One feature that I want is to be able to have multiple recording
profiles.  I have two different capture boards in my machine, each needs
different parameters (a G200 TV with hardware MPEG and a WINTV).  Right
now I'm real happy with myth and I just want to get both boards working
at the same time, it would certainly reduce the recording conflicts.
Even my kids are wondering what they did without being able to just
point and click to record and zap commercials.

Thanks to all.

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com