[mythtv] PATCH: updated german l10n for mythtv

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Tue Jul 1 00:43:39 EDT 2003

A bit of it probably will, especiallly regarding ranking, but I'm sure Isaac has ways of dealing
with that.

However, I noticed that you have translation type="unfinished" at the top of the patch.
I had that too at first. If you in linguist press Ctrl-Enter on a translation, when you feel happy
with it, the questionmark will change to a checkmark and the "unfinished" will go away.
This will make it much easier to find the places that needs updating later on when new
additions make it into the system. I hope this is of help to you.

/Martin.