[mythtv] Status of danish translation patch?

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Tue Jul 1 00:31:21 EDT 2003

Sorry about that. I got the impression from the Guide I followed that that was the preferred
way to do it? I will gladly bundle if all together in the future. Can I simply concat it all into
one big file or is there more to it than that?

I guess I should simply issue 'cvs diff -u > onebigfile.diff'?

This is section that lead me to believe separate files were preferred:

 5.-Packing and submiting your translation to the current CVS.
Once you are comfortable with your translation, diff your translated xml
files and patched .pro files with the current cvs. You can do it with:

cvs diff -u <file to be comparted>  > <file to be compared>.diff

Take a look to the generated .diff file to be sure that you are not
affecting by mistake any other translation/part of the code.

Create a compressed tar file with all your .diff, plus the
<program_language.ts> files and submit them to the mythtv developer list
(myth-dev at snowman.net). tar syntax is: