[mythtv] numeric keys for EPG navigation

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Fri Jan 31 08:38:42 EST 2003

At 30-1-03 21:09, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 09:18:46AM +0100, Erik Arendse wrote:
> > I can't see the advantage of runtime configuration
>You can't?  Every user should have to edit a header file and recompile the
>program each time they want to change the key bindings?

Seems like I goofed here... Well, comes from programming too deep into the
night...
OK everyone, I'm sorry, I won't implement it compiletime only :-)

Erik
PS: But still, if I run into problems implementing it I will leave the
runtime stuff for someone else, I think having it in one file is a big
improvent already ;-)