[mythtv]

Dustin Rue ruedu at hannah.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 30 22:49:40 EST 2003

I'm sorry I offended.  I to was feeling a bit offended while reading the
archive on the web on this topic, the general tone was the person who
started the thread was some kind of tool and nobody gave a damn about the
problem.

Anyway, I agree, this thing [MythTV] is sweet and the name is fitting.
Even after my rant I am still considering getting a better sound card
anyway because the sound is still jittery and generaly sounds crappy.
Plus I'd like surround sound.  I'll try recording a show without
compression once and see if that helps at all.

Dustin