[mythtv] MythMusic patch for users w/o ID3 tags on mp3 files.

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Thu Jan 30 12:48:43 EST 2003

If people are interested in tagging their mp3s... I've found easytag
(http://easytag.sourceforge.net) useful for setting tags based on
filenames for large amounts of files.

Is it currently possible to sort MythMusic by genre? If not, I'll try
and look into what it'd take to add this in the near future. It'd also
be cool if MythMusic could keep track of when tracks where last played
and build in some intelligent non-randomness to the random play option.

-j

m0j0.j0j0 <m0j0 at foofus.net>
Foofus Networks