[mythtv] None

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Thu Jan 30 09:09:02 EST 2003

I have the same problem.  I even killed all mythfrontend, mythtv,
mythbackend, mysql, etc.  The sound continues from the last channel I
was running.  Our engineers tell me it is due to the audio driver being
initialized and then it is not being unloaded.  I manually unload the
audio driver and it stops.  Prior to that, the sound continued all the
way untill i rebooted.

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 22:17, Gary Sinclair wrote:

> Does anyone have the problem of Mythv not stopping the
> tv card?  I have to quit MythTV .8 backend and start
> xawtv just to shut it off
>
> =====
> Gary
>
> /* An object in code