[mythtv] perl redhat 8.0 error??

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Thu Jan 30 08:11:28 EST 2003

At 29-1-03 19:46, Cedar McKay wrote:
>sorry, that came off a tad harsher than I meant, but it is frustrating to
>spend hours and hours putting together good docs and have people ignore them.

Perhaps it would be good idea to have the main makefile check for some
dependencies.
I know Isaac doesn't want automake (and I agree with him there) but maybe
we could just enter a handfull of ugly shortcut dependencies which just
print RTFM in a nice way.

As long as the devel list isn't split from a user/newbie list (which Isaac
didn't want some time ago) I think it is about 50% RTFM questions and answers.

Erik