[mythtv] New Theme in Progress: SasQuatch

Ryan A. Carris rac at racarris.com
Wed Jan 29 14:00:59 EST 2003

I'm sure that MythTV would make a great addition to you're (Lindows) new
Media Center PC.
http://www.lindows.com/lindows_news_pressreleases_archives.php?id=37
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=75&ncid=738&e=9&u=/nf/20030128/tc_nf/20591)

Why don't you convince the powers at Lindows to have your developers
make MythTV user friendly.  This is open source software after all, and
you do have the freedom to modify the source to suite your needs/desires.

I really like MythTV.  While at times, it can be difficult to install,
Isaac gave MythTV to us for free and he expects nothing in return from
us.  I really respect him for that, and in return I expect nothing from him.

-rac