[mythtv] New Theme in Progress: SasQuatch

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Wed Jan 29 11:59:23 EST 2003

Oh, I know it's a suggestion...and a good one at that (I'd like it myself) :)

I only wanted to point out that, AFAIK, MythTV isn't really trying to
penetrate a mainstream market.  I could be wrong tho!

Don't think that I was jumping down your throat...I really wasn't.  I'm
just starting to feel like there's people hiding on the list, licking
their lips, waiting to sell premade Myth STBs to people.  People will
always try to make money off of other's work I guess :)

Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking you!