[mythtv] Ripping - cddb.c

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jan 29 09:00:06 EST 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 04:36 am, Brent Hills wrote:
> I've been ripping a lot of cds lately through mythmusic.
>
> The process was crashing a fair bit when trying to do the initial cddb
> read.  I finally took a look.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=621862&group_id=27134&atid=389442

Same thing, really =)

> Attached is a patch which comments out a debugging fprintf line out of
> cddb.c.
>
> This patch applies to the libcdaudio0.99.6 release from sourceforge.
>
> This made the process much more reliable for me.  I thought a few others
> might be interested in the negative one liner.
>
> Note: this is not within mythmusic but libcdaudio a library upon which
> it depends.  Use at your own risk.

I've been wanting to merge the cddb stuff from libcdaudio into mythmusic for
awhile..  That's the only thing that libcdaudio's being used for anymore, and
it'd be nice to have one less dependency.

Isaac