[mythtv] Re:Mplayer - video at double speed

Dave dave_fluff at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 23:01:04 EST 2003

OK, in an attempt to fix another problem, I've just tried running with
the standard OSS drivers, rather than the ALSA drivers for my sound
card, and apart from the sound not working at all, (a) mplayer STILL
played back at double speed....but also now (b) Myth ALSO played back
its own files double speed!

I've now gone back to ALSA drivers, and it's back in the state where
Myth plays back the files at the correct speed, and mplayer played
double-speed.

It really /does/ look though, as if all files are getting recorded at
12.5fps, and without any info within them to say what frame-rate they
are recoded at.  Why might that be?

Any more ideas anyone?
--Dave