[mythtv] flashing window

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 12:14:28 EST 2003

with cvs I get a quick glimpse of the term windows and desktop behind
mythtv when I change between any windows. For instance changing from
mythfrontend to the epg gives me a flash maybe 0.1 second long.
Changing from or to watching a recording or tv gives me a glimpse of
the desktop maybe 0.25 sec long. I didn't see this with 0.7.  I
assumed that everyone sees this too, but I have not heard anyone
mention it, so maybe not. Anyone else experiencing this? It is really
no problem, just a cosmetic issue.

best,

cedar