[mythtv] Overscan GUI problem

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Mon Jan 27 15:10:16 EST 2003

I meant the  graphical menus in mythfrontend seem to be
hard coded to 800x600.  Anything less and they start chopping
the lower and right sides of the screens.  Anything greater
than 800x600 and it doesn't take the full screen.

Also,
I have noticed something wierd however, with the capture size set
at 352x480, the OSD fonts are tiny, almost unreadable.  Other
resolutions work fine.  I haven't tried all the possible settings
to see which work and which don't.  Unfortunately, 352 is
the resolution that works best for my machine right now.

Brian