[mythtv] Which filesystem?

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Mon Jan 27 10:26:18 EST 2003

I would honestly recommend XFS. Other than being WAY faster than
ext2/ext3, it is a TRUE journaling file system rather than the band-aid of
a file system ext3. :) Its solid, stable, and fast.  I would recommend it
to anybody dealing at all with video or multimedia apps. SGI uses it for
all of their graphics stations.

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp