[mythtv] mythvideo/mplayer hang news

Joel Larsson joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Mon Jan 27 18:59:36 EST 2003

Too bad this didnt solve it for me :( , anyway I have done some more
testing on my machine, and it seems like mplayer just stopped working in
X, no matter which output im using it always hang. I tested and put
mplayer in the xinitrc so it shoudl start up when i run startx but it
actually hangs. But when starting mplayer on the console it works. Its
pretty strange.

//Joel