[mythtv] How does this setup sound?

Tim Schindler aaearon at cox.net
Sun Jan 26 21:54:58 EST 2003

How does setup sound? I bought a Dell server, a PowerEdge 600sc, just to play with. Now, that has a Pentium 4 1.8GHz, 128mb of PC2100 DRR (which I plan to upgrade to 256 or 384) and onboard sound and video. Theres one problem with the motherboard, it has no AGP slot! Now, I'm not complaining that it doesn't have an AGP slot, because, well, after all it IS a server. So I have to go all PCI cards on this. For the tv tuner/video card I'm thinking of doing a All-In-Wonder 128. That also includes tv out. For the sound card, I'm going to probably just going to use onboard. How does this sound? Should I spend extra money and get a better sound card? Should I get the All In Wonder Radeon instead?