[mythtv] xmltv and tv_grab_nz?

Greig McGill greig at hamiltron.net
Sun Jan 26 21:45:55 EST 2003

> On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 06:27, Isaac Richards wrote:
>> On Wednesday 01 January 2003 03:46 am, Greig McGill wrote:
>> > That'd be great, thanks.
>> > Ideally I'd like the bug (I assume it is a bug, unless my
>> understanding of the --file option is flawed) fixed though - then I
>> can just apt-get. ;)
>>
>> So, fix it.

Right...
Having been away and started from scratch learning the ins and outs of
diff, patch, and all that jazz, and having learned/copied just enough c++
to be dangerous, I have made a start on this in the hopes that others with
more skill will build on it.  I repeat - I AM NOT A CODER, so no abuse
please. :)

These patches are against current CVS.

Also, a bug that I don't have the skill to fix (yet).  I believe this to
be a bug with xmltv's tv_grab_nz, but I'd be interested in hearing other
opinions.

After patching mythfilldatabase, it will grab the data and populate the
database.  However, the date ends up mangled, and thus mythepg displays
"unknown" in all entries.

--
Greig McGill