[mythtv] Audio/video input mismatch

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Sat Jan 25 23:52:04 EST 2003

More than a few times now, I have seen a situation where a scheduled
recording from my card's S-video input has correct video, but audio from the
tuner rather than from the line input as it should.  After this happens,
if I watch live tv, I get the same situation, but it fixes itself if I cycle
through the inputs once.  I'm not using btaudio, just a simple loopback from
the capture card to a sound card.

I believed that this switch was handled by the bttv driver, and so it seems
unlikely that mythtv could be to blame, but I am curious if anyone else has
experienced this.  If so, please let me know.

--
 - mdz