[mythtv] Question on editing saved recordings

mdeponte at cyph.org mdeponte at cyph.org
Sat Jan 25 15:49:10 EST 2003

Thanks for the great work on Mythtv.  I am a newbie at this and currently
have mythtv ver .7 working on a machine under Red Hat 8.0.  Just a couple
of questions I haven't been able to figure out.  I am able to edit only
some of the saved recording files but I can't see any difference in the
files.  Specifically, the "e" key only generates a response with the edit
window on some of the many files I have recorded.

Also, I noticed a "Position Saved" response to the enter key when editing
file.  Is there a way to turn that feature on and off.

Thanks again for all the great work.

MD