[mythtv] video problem

Andrew Crouthamel (Exdaix) exdaix at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 17:56:24 EST 2003

I finally got everything working!  Now all I need it a
TV Tuner card to pop in, and I'm all set to use
MythTV.

I found a bug where I click MythMusic or some other
add-on, and when I press ESC to go back to the
previous menu, a weird flickering occurs.  I can be
gotten out of most of the time by prapidly pressing
ESC.  When it totally dies, I can get back to the
Login screen by hitting Ctrl-Alt-Backspace.  I am
running RH 8.0 with GeForce 4 Ti 4200 + latest drivers
(compiled).

Also, is there some way to exit MythTV without
pressing ALT-TAB and right clicking it + clicking
Close in the tray?  I smashed all of my keys on my
keyboard a few times, and I have yet to figure out how
to exit.

=====
"The first rule in government spending: 'Why build one when you can have two for twice the price?'" - From the movie 'Contact'.